Title: The Worst Years of my Life
Author: James Patterson
Page Count: 281
This is the totally insane story of how I, Rafe Khatchadorian,
- fought and overcame a diabolical teacher called the Dragon Lady,
- sold my soul to the school bully, a dollar at a time,
- wrestled with a real live bear, repeatedly,
- fell kind of in "like" with the most popular girl in school,
- went into the soda business and went bust,
- and accidentally-on-purpose hurt all the people I care about.
The worst days of my life were good sometimes.
But mostly they were hilarious.
See for yourself.
Other Books in the Series:
Get Me Out of Here!, Big Fat Liar, How I Survived Bullies, Broccoli, and Snake Hill, Ultimate Showdown, Save Rafe!, Just My Rotten Luck, Dog's Best Friend and Escape to Australia
If You Liked This Book You May Like:
Middle School: Get Me out of Here! by James Patterson
Middle School: How I Survived Bullies, Broccoli and Snake Hill by James Patterson
Middle School: My Brother is a Big Fat Liar by James Patterson
The book was good overall, it just wasn't... amazing, I suppose. It just kind of seemed average, just another book I read, and it didn't really stand out to me, and I like it when books stand out. I guess this just didn't really grab me.
The Bottom Line: Good, but Patterson probably could have done better.